A free, peer-reviewed automotive textbook for students and instructors to share.
Simply click on the ASE area in the menu (located on the upper right portion of this page) to find a table of contents of all listed topics. If the topic is highlighted, there is a downloadable PDF containing the content.
- A1 – Engine Repair
- A2 – Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- A3 – Manual Drive Train & Axles
- A4 – Suspension & Steering
- A5 – Brakes
- A6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems
- A7 – Heating & Air Conditioning
- A8 – Engine Performance
- A9 – Light Vehicle Diesel Engines
A list of authors and peer reviewers are indicated in each downloadable pdf. Any questions regarding the content should be directed to email@example.com
As an add-on, there is also a generic PCM schematic where you can click between inputs, outputs, and processes to learn about powertrain control.
You can also find a variety of online lectures recorded with Office Mix by clicking HERE.